Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can Change Happen in an Instant

For as long as i can remember. I've always dreamed of having the ability to help people change virtually anything in their lives. I relalized that to be able to help others change, i had to be able to change myself. I began to persue knowledge through books and tapes that I thought could teach me the fundamentals of how to shif human behavior and emotion.

Of course I wanted to improve certain aspects of my own life: get myself motivated, get myself to follow through and take action, learn how to enjoy life, and learn how to connect and bond with people. I'am not sure why, but somehow I linked pleasure to learning and sharing things that could make a difference in the quality of people's lives and lead them to appreciate and maybe even love me.

As a result, I don't worry about maintaining the quality of my life, because every day i work on improving it. As an integrl part of my personal commitment. at end of each day I ask myself these questions: What have I learned today? What did I contribute or improve? What did i enjoy? If every day you constantly improve your life, then you'll experience it at a level of richness most people never even dream of.

"SMALL IMPROVEMENTS ARE BELIEVABLE AND THEREFORE ACHIEVABLE"

No comments: